Saturday 2 January 2010

Save £20 on Clinique

Hi everyone!!!

Hope you all had a merry christmas and a great new years!!!

If you guys remember from an earlier post, I lusted after the clinique 3 step system that came with the special-edistion-sized bottle with the pump top. Well I told my boyfriend not to get me it in the end as I wanted to see if it would be reduced in the New Year.

Wel well well..it has!!!!!

Instead of the £60 it was advertised for before xmas, it is now £40!!!

3 Step III/IV - Great Skin Home and Away -  Image

Now they are sold out on the clinique website but they are still available on www.garden.co.uk

This website is where I buy all of my Clinique products. They have really good deals, free stuff and rather speedy delivery!!! All plus's in my book.

So did any of you get any goodies in the sale???


1 comment:

  1. loving ur blog... awesome posts... is this deal still on? x ps. check out my blog... http://beeroyal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete