Saturday 19 December 2009

Saturday Eyes

Hi everyone

So today is Saturday which means the weekend (yey!) which in turn means more time to play around with make up in the morning!!!

So I have been really into greens lately with it being autumn but today I woke up to snow so I thought i would try something different.

I usually shy away from purples on my eyes in case in turns out to
look like a nasty bruise, but I thought what the heck, just do it!!

So I reached for my purple palette, which is tiny compared to my neutral one, and found the MAC shadowy lady quad sitting there all untouched.

[Again, I apologise for the shoddy cameraphone picture but I cannot find my camera anywhere ggrr!!]

I placed smudged violet all over the lid with my MAC 239 brush. To define the crease I used Sketch and then darkened up the outer V with shadowy lady. I placed a little of MAC's electra in the inner quarter just to brighten that area up a bit. Followed with my usual blacktrack fluid line, black kohl pencil and Loreals telescopic mascara.



I really like this look and I think it would be a good choice for a night out if you added a little Carbon to the mix and false eyelashes.

I went last minute Christmas shopping today and popped into the Perfume shop to grab a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie (is that how its spelt??) and the girl serving me gave me a compliment on this look, so thumbs up for purple/bruised eyes!!!

Does anyone else take more time on a weekend doing there makeup or is it just me??? Suppose its meant to be the relaxing days of the week but I have so many eyeshadows that I don't regularly use that I want to get my moneys worth!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment